WHAT TO EXPECT
It’s common for patients to feel anxious or fearful in the lead up to a dental visit, so it’s important that when you do get into a clinic, you have a dentist and team of professionals who do everything possible to make you comfortable. More often than not, fear of dentists stems from earlier experience that may have been unpleasant, but at Atwell Smiles we approach every one of our patients with understanding and give solutions that will get you through your appointment without despair.
- We will take the time to listen to your concerns not only about your dental treatment, but about going to the dentist in general which may have given rise to fear and anxiety.
- Education and communication about your treatment options, procedures, and expected outcomes are paramount when it comes to putting you at ease, so our top priority is ensuring we talk to you and share all information.
- Our professional dental experts are highly knowledgeable and skilled in improved pain relief and relaxation techniques, and provide services that reduce or eliminate pain.
- We support anxious adults and children, and can help you prepare for your visit before you come in.
- Our waiting area provides a soothing atmosphere so you can start to feel positive about your experience with us now and in the future.
We believe in providing complete care that addresses all your dental needs, and we promise to provide an honest, judgement-free environment. Everything you need to know about your dental treatment plan will be shared with you so we can work together towards a happier, healthier smile.
The team at Atwell Smiles will outline exactly what our dental services entail, what we recommend for you, in what timeframe, and the costs associated with all treatments or procedures. No stone is left unturned when it comes to your comfort, trust, and positive experience at our family friendly dental clinic in Atwell.
No Hidden Fees
At Atwell Smiles, there are no hidden fees associated with your dental work. We’ll provide you with a clear, detailed estimate on the cost of your treatment or procedure, and discuss with you your preferred method of payment.
When it comes to health funds, we strongly believe you should see the dentist you prefer – not the one your provider prefers, which is why at Atwell Smiles, we see patients from all registered Australian health insurance funds. It’s important to realise that the best dental treatment plans are made between dentist and patient, without the influence from a ‘preferred provider’.
For your convenience, you can claim your health fund rebate on-the-spot using our HICAPS system. HICAPS stands for Health Industry Claims and Payments Service, and is an electronic health claims system which allows fund members to claim automatically on the spot at our clinic. All you need to do is ensure you have your membership card with you so we can swipe it through our nifty HICAPS machine, and it will automatically process your fund’s contribution to your dental bill – meaning you just need to pay any remaining fees (if they apply).
We are passionate about delivering quality care using advanced technologies, not only when it comes to dental health but with our payment systems.