Due to these extraordinary times, what you may notice at our clinic may be different to what you are used to. Rest assured that the new measures are to ensure the highest degree of safety for all our patients.
- Upon entry, we may ask you to disclose if you have any symptoms (dry cough, fever, nasal congestion, loss of smell/taste), your travel history in the past 14 days and if you’ve had contact with symptomatic individuals.
- You will be temperature checked by a temperature gun.
- We will ask you to rinse with a 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide or Povidone Iodine mouthwash for 30 seconds to limit viral exposure
- We will do our best to provide the most ideal treatment for you within the scope of the current restrictions. Unfortunately, some treatments may be unavailable but we can always do something to help you.
- In the event we will be performing an aerosol generating procedure on you, you will see us employing heightened aersosol protection equipment and protocols. We can assure you that this is completely standard in this current climate and we are commited to providing the same high standard of dental care.